Thursday 2 October 2008

ATC - bag

A shaped atc - to prove that it is only the size of the atc that is important. All atcs should be 9cm x 6.5cm (and they should only be swapped, never sold) and that's the only rules. This atc was cut to size and then I cut a slight diagonal down each side (obviously, not too much or the size would be wrong) - I then shaped the handle and cut the centre part and folded it down. Decorative papers were added for effect, and the words "my bag" using alphabet stickers. The overall effect was completed with the addition of sticker stars.

3 comments:

fivestar said...

it's gorgeous well done i love the idea x

My name is Cindy said...

Great idea - I like using different shapes for ATCs. Have you seen the torso ones?

hudson said...

it's fab hun..... love the idea...

hudson