Thursday 25 September 2008

I love House


Okay, enough about atcs at the moment - it's now time to talk about my other passion. Greg House (played by Hugh Laurie) is brilliant. Before I start waffling on about him, I will say that I know he isn't real but I DON'T CARE!!!!! He is sexy and gorgeous - even though he is grumpy. The thing is, before House, I didn't fancy Hugh Laurie at all (sorry Hugh) but, since seeing him as House I can't believe the change. He is sooooooooo sexy!!!!! Can't understand what it is, but there's definately something. I have 3 seasons so far of House on DVD and am awaiting season 4 to come out over here - obviously, I watched it on TV (and, boy, did I sob at the final episode - it was soooooo sad) but I want it on DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. Hopefully, season 5 will come to channel 5 soon so I can get a new fix of the sexy doc.

1 comment:

My name is Cindy said...

it's


those



EYES!!!

totally with you on this one,.